(CRICOS Provider Code 01682E)
Martin College understands students are individuals. That's why we put you in control from the start. Our advanced teaching techniques, flexible courses and fast track study options allow you to progress at exactly the right speed.
We have established articulation agreements with many universities throughout Australia, which will enable you to apply for Transfer Credit from your Martin College course into related undergraduate degrees at these universities.
Why choose Martin College?
In our three decade history, we have evolved into one of Australia's largest providers of career training.
- Modern learning techniques with you in control - different students have different requirements. That's why we put you in control from the start. Our advanced teaching techniques, flexible courses and fast track study options allow you to progress at your own pace
- Small classes - expert teachers give you the focused attention you need to get the most from your lessons.
- Performance-based assessment - we build your skills and confidence through intense tutorials focusing on practical and theoretical issues, and provide you with competency-based assessments to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills.
- Practical courses - our courses are carefully designed for the business world and for our students. They are practical, relevant and industry-led.
- University pathways - articulation agreements with many universities throughout Australia enable you to apply for Transfer Credit from your Martin College course into related undergraduate degrees.
- Modern facilities - we have a superbly equipped campus with a modern computer laboratory. You will benefit from air-conditioned classrooms, excellent student amenities and the most up-to-date training materials available.
- Job placement - for local students, we have a success rate in job placement that approaches 100%.
Our Sydney campus is in the central city area, surrounded by a superb array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Easily accessed by public transport, the campus is close to Darling Harbour and Chinatown.
The physical location of the campus is Level 1, 63 Oxford Street, Sydney, NSW 2010.
Faculties / Fields of Study
Our courses are practical, relevant and industry-led - a stepping stone to your future career.
- Advanced Diploma of Business Management
- Graphic Design Diplomas in Multimedia or Advertising
- Information Technology Diplomas, Certificates IV and III in Systems Administration or Multimedia
- Business Diplomas in Certificates IV, III and II; International Business; Management: Event Management; Marketing; Human Resources; Legal Services
- Business Diploma and Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
Important Dates / Academic Year
We understand the need for flexibility. Some students are not ready to start a course at the beginning or middle of the year.
At Martin College, we offer monthly start dates so that you can decide on the best time to begin. For selected courses, some campuses even give you the flexibility to start any Monday.
Support Services and Facilities
At Martin College, our support and guidance is geared towards helping you make the most of your own talents - ensuring that you are seen by an employer as a vital addition to their team. Our support services include:
- Developing your job search skills - workshops on job search techniques will ensure that you are familiar with the key principles involved in this important process
- Creating resumes that stand out - we assist you in assembling one that's relevant to your experience and reflects the current market trends.
- Practicing and perfecting interview skills - we coach you in the best techniques in interview preparation and performance.
- Advice on employment market trends - we provide you with up-to-date and relevant advice on trends in the employment market.
- Post-interview debriefing - including valuable feedback that will provide you with a clear understanding of the areas which you can improve.